Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy New Week

Monday's are always off. I'll wake up, tired, unmotivated and fully ready to continue into a third day of relaxation. The second alarm sounds and I begin to rationalize a reason for staying put under the covers and sheltered from the cold air that accumulated in my room overnight. I'm good at rationalizing and generally succeed, until the third alarm. By then, though, it's embarrassing realizing it takes me three separate alarms to be a responsible adult and I drag my half-asleep body to the kitchen for some breakfast.

Woe is me.

But today, this Monday of all Mondays, I woke up entirely independent of an alarm clock. It must have had something to do with going to bed at a fairly reasonable time and a recent bout of exercise- who'd have guessed. So I went in to work and wouldn't you know it, our long lost (and bronzed) Luker was there to greet me. Yes dear followers, Mutt is back to full capacity friends, we even had Mona back in the office today. The seven of us inside our luxurious second floor studio working away on a long list chock-full of our beloved clients and their creative needs. This is going to be a good week.

No comments: