Monday, November 8, 2010

Our Friend Joel

It's been at least a month since I've last seen our mayng Joel Colley. Last time we were chatting, he was building little office oases (which is the plural for oasis, because he built something like 75 sets) for my other main mayng, RJohnson. And since then Colley (and RJ) have been flourishing.

As I fffffound out last night, Joel entered a pair of Play-Doh kicks into Core77's one-hour design challenge. Not only did the man enter, he received honorable mention - despite deserving something in the range of Medal. Peep the Air Max's he made...

Anywho, as I contemplated the mental processes of today's design challenges, I watched an episode of Sneaker Game. Have you all seen this? If not, you're slippin' kid....My mayng Patrick Tinkle is killing it this episode with the bedazzler.

No comments: