Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Times


See, I fooled you there...You thought that was a title for a post with clever reflections on the trials and tribulations of everyday life here at Mutt HQ. I must say, I've got some promising material...but I feel it needs a healthy dose of holiday season nostalgia. Stay tuned for that until either Thanksgiving or Chrismahanukwanzakah for that installment (under a different title of course, maybe "The Year Of The Pigon?")

Instead, we're making the title literal. When you think of non-interval-based "times," what do you think of?

Perhaps, New York?

Like, the New York Times?

Yeah, like that one. And that one wrote a thing about us (or mentioned us in a thing it wrote about them/them).

For a second I thought Steve and Mike were actually on a Vision Quest.

No comments: