Thursday, June 25, 2009

Evil Lurks Beneath.



Last week Nick and I had an interesting conversation about our colons. Apparently Nick is quite concerned about his lower duodenum. It seems a lot of things can go wrong down there. Things that are very uncomfortable to discuss, but that need addressed. Nick pointed out, for example,that my lower intestine will probably collapse this year because of the army of microbes, germs and parasites I flush down my throat every time I eat McDonald's and/or inhale quarts of whiskey (which, ironically, i did last night). Nick believes I need a flush or a frontal enema or perhaps a drink called Kombucha. And though he's not a doctor or a nutritionist, Nick is one hell of a designer and he looks kind of healthy. So I really have no choice but to listen to Nick. Okay, on my way to pound a Kombucha. Will let you know how it goes.

No comments: