Monday, November 16, 2009

Big Brother Is Watching

If you haven't yet deduced, I'm the youngest of the Mutts, unless of course you count the recent surge of babies being had around the office. And I suggest you do not, lest you want to insinuate we here at Mutt don't believe in labor laws. HAHAHA. I just made the entire office laugh.

Now, my point here is this. I'm young and like most anyone who is older than someone else, the boys here are keen to give me big brotherly advice. Or tease me like the younger brothers they likely did not have. Needless to say, life here is an experience.

Tonight Big Brother Nick gave me a little reminder of his cultural positioning.
The post it is an eye. It represents Nicky vonNickington's every-watching eye. The stuffed Owlgiraffe next to it reads faster, as in "your current pace is unsatisfactory, you need to work faster."

Thanks boys.

No comments: