Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Only Time

It's no surprise, I'm a n00b and am, for all intensive purposes, uneducated in the law of the land. I went to school and they told me I could be amazing. I got a job and thought I would be amazing. For these past few months I've been quietly soaking up everything ounce of knowledge I can from this place, but it doesn't come easy. Tonight however, I had a formal schooling. During a pit stop at La Merde with the boys I had the opportunity to explicitly learn a thing or two. Here's my main takeaway from the evening:


1 comment:

McKenzie said...

I've been reading Malcolm Gladwell's book Outliers: The Story of Success. When I see the success of others, I have usually been envious of the time they've spent working on their craft. Now I know why. He found out that it takes 10,000 doing something before you can achieve greatness.