Friday, April 3, 2009

Double Dutch This.


See that? It’s the new me. The I’ve-replaced-cigarettes-with-jumping-rope me. From now on, anytime Paige asks me to partake in a ciggie I’m going to say, “Thanks but no thanks Paige. I don’t smoke, but I do jump rope.” My new approach serves several purposes. One, it sends a message to our team that exercise is important. Two, it makes Paige look like a jackass. And three, it helps tighten my abs. As I’ve mentioned countless times in this blog, when you look good you feel good. And when you feel good, you advertise good (I realize that’s not grammatically correct, Mom).

3 comments:

Mamacita said...

Actually, you're looking pretty physically fit, Scott. Mentally, I don't know. I don't see any jump rope in the picture. Do you???? Anyway, better to quit smoking than to use bad grammar!
Mamacita

Anonymous said...

hysterical. i think you should try smoking while jumping rope and then you can not only look good, but look cool! or is it Kool?

glad you're giving up the tar. very very bad for you.

maybe you can teach Bar Method when we open in Portland!!

Mutt said...

hey Ma and CAW...some things never change, do they? you two are still trying to control me.