Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hamsters


My request was ridiculously simple, "I'm looking to film a hamster in an exercise ball, who has one?" I posted this little message to facebook, twitter, I called and emailed everyone I knew, I even went around my entire neighborhood asking people and still I came up empty-handed.

I don't know if I was disillusioned into thinking it was a fairly common family pet, but I find it hard to believe they've fallen off the face of the earth. Everyone had a hamster when I was little, or so it seemed.

Now I'm stuck going to the pet store to buy one. With that said, is anyone in the market for becoming the owner of a cute and cuddly brand new hamster? You'd not only be getting a hamster, but a wheel and probably a cage or some housing of some sort. Please call Mutt for inquiries.

1 comment:

Erin Gudge said...

I just thought I would share my friend's photos of his day out with his amazing hamster. :) I'm glad you found a hamster of your own.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/photo.php?pid=96456&id=294500462

There are three photos total.