This is pretty much what the past two days have felt like...
Things I've learned:
1. Shooting video is hard.
2. It doesn't work how I think it does.
3. Simple ideas get complicated really quickly.
4. Plan way ahead.
5. Double check everything.
6. Making balloon animal cars is nearly impossible.
7. Get a tripod.
8. Don't buy $30 worth of bouncy balls unless you're positive you're going to use them.
9. Make friends with hamster owners.
10. Call the store before you go and make sure they have what you want.